• French & Associates was founded by Jeff French in 1995 and is a full service land surveying firm with a competent, professional staff that you will find easy to work with.
• Our staff currently includes one registered land surveyor, two field technicians, and one researcher/abstractor.
• We are active members of the Indiana Society of Professional Land Surveyors (ISPLS), Kentucky Association of Professional Surveyors (KAPS), Surveyor’s Historical Society, National Trust for Historic Preservation, and Indiana Historic Landmarks.
• Prompt, precise field service is our specialty. Our field crews work with GPS, Total stations, and Data Collection to resolve your surveying jobs.
• French & Associates use the latest in computer technology for project completion. We are currently using the latest version of AutoCAD and Carlson Survey. We will be happy to custom tailor drawings for your specific needs.
• Jeff has served as Ripley County Surveyor since 1990. Since that time his County office has implemented and maintained the Ripley County GIS. He is also responsible for maintaining Quarter section corner, Benchmark, and Legal Survey records. Jeff is a Past President of the Indiana County Surveyor’s Association and was the 2005 Indiana County Surveyor of the Year.